Cancer Care Northwest (CCNW) is committed to managing its business activities in full compliance with all applicable laws and regulations and to ensuring honest and ethical behavior by all of its providers, employees, and contractors. To help facilitate and encourage the prompt reporting of any suspected event of non-compliance, and to provide employees and patients with a confidential, anonymous, avenue for reporting suspected events of non-compliance, Cancer Care Northwest has established a toll-free Confidential Reporting Line.
Report Your Concern
Call the CCNW Confidential Reporting Line to report a concern or ask a question.
Toll Free: (800) 866-9809 Ext. 1016
Speak up When You See:
- Code of Ethics Violations
- Fraud, Theft or Financial Irregularities
- Illegal or Unethical Behavior
- Patient Privacy or HIPAA Violations, Questions or Concerns
- Harassment, Discrimination, or Retaliation
- There is no caller id, and calls cannot be traced.
- You may choose to remain anonymous.
- It is important to be as specific as possible if you chose to remain anonymous so that your concern can be addressed. Please provide detailed information.
Questions and Concerns
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact:
Cancer Care Northwest Compliance Officer
1021 N Vercler RD
Spokane Valley, WA 99216
Phone: (509) 228-1013
Do the right thing. Report your concerns.