At Cancer Care Northwest, our people make all the difference. Our integrated team of highly trained, experienced physicians, nurses and staff work together to provide the best care possible to our patients, treating the mind, body and spirit – not just the cancer.
Our collective passion to fight against cancer is what motivates and inspires us everyday, and is the reason Cancer Care Northwest has become the Inland Northwest’s premier cancer center. We provide comprehensive, innovative, compassionate, integrated care throughout each patient’s journey.
And now, Cancer Care Northwest is the managing partner of The Alliance for Cancer Care. The Alliance is a collaborative effort between Cancer Care Northwest, Kootenai Health and Providence Health Care to further optimize the quality, coordination and experience for cancer patients and their families throughout the region. CCNW provides the radiation services at any of the expanded locations that best meets the patient’s needs.
We’re looking for hard-working, compassionate professionals who share our passion and who can support our mission to provide a fully integrated approach to the prevention, detection, treatment and healing of cancer and related diseases while inspiring hope for the living.
You might be a good fit if you are:
- Committed to providing superior cancer treatment and care while meeting the needs of the whole person
- Dedicated to improving the processes, treatment and outcomes for all people fighting cancer
- Able to treat each patient with dignity and compassion
- Eager to work as a part of an integrated team to address all aspects of cancer care, and to provide the best possible care and outcomes for each patient
Benefits at Cancer Care Northwest
At Cancer Care Northwest, we provide for the health and overall well-being of the entire person, both for our patients and our employees. We offer all employees a comprehensive benefits package that promotes optimal health of the body and mind, family, finances and lifestyle. This includes:
- Employee assistance program offering 24-hour help-line, and referrals to local child and elder care providers
- Flexible spending account
- Health Insurance
- Dental and vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- Long term disability
- Paid time-off for holidays, vacation, illness and family leave
- Retirement Program: 401K/Roth IRA
- Bereavement leave
Please note: This is only a summary of benefits available. For more detailed information and possible premium costs, please contact the Human Resources Department.