CCNW Employee Council Hosting Community Food Drive
Posted: June 1, 2022
The Cancer Care Northwest Employee Council is hosting the CCNW Food Drive June 1 - 30, to benefit our community food banks, including Second Harvest, Post Falls Food Bank, and the Coeur d’Alene Food Bank. There are 2 great ways you can participate:
- Food Donations - Please drop off your nonperishable food items to a donation bin located at any CCNW main clinic location (excluding Outreach Clinics). The food banks are in need of nonperishable food items, including:
- Canned Fish and Lean Meats
- Healthy Soups and Stews
- Dry or Canned Beans
- Whole Grain Pasta, Rice and Cereal
- Canned Fruits and Vegetables
- Peanut Butter and other Nut Butters
- Monetary Donations - Make a direct monetary donation to any 3 of the food banks we are supporting by visiting their website:
If possible, please be sure to add CCNW in the company name or memo field so that we can accurately track our progress.
Thank you kindly to all those who participate in the CCNW Food Drive. Every donation, whether it be food or dollars, benefits those in need! Thank you for helping us fight local hunger.