The current study will compare pembrolizumab (MK-3475) plus maintenance olaparib, vs. pembrolizumab plus maintenance olaparib placebo for the treatment of squamous NSCLC. The study's 2 primary hypotheses are:
- Pembrolizumab plus maintenance olaparib is superior to pembrolizumab plus maintenance olaparib placebo with respect to progression-free survival (PFS) per RECIST 1.1 by blinded independent clinical review (BICR).
- Pembrolizumab plus maintenance olaparib is superior to pembrolizumab plus maintenance olaparib placebo with respect to overall survival (OS).
I Want to Participate
Wondering if you qualify as a candidate for this trial? Visit the "View Trial" button below and print the the trial's details to discuss with your Cancer Care Northwest physician.
For More Information
If you are interested in this clinical trial, please email the Cancer Care Northwest Research Department at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Be sure to include:
- Your name
- Phone number & if we can leave a voice message at this number
- Trial number(s) you are interested in
- Name and city of clinic you are currently being treated